Mileage count - 40 miles

Mileage count - 40 miles

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Well, I was having such a great week. My workouts were getting easier and more enjoyable, I was eating good and I had lots of energy. I have lost 10 pounds so far and I was feeling quite motivated and then disaster struck! I slipped on some ice when I was headed out to walk on my lunch break and sprained my ankle! All I could think of is "this is my reward for trying to get healthy." I guess on the bright side I didn't break it so I should be able to recover faster.
I'm just so glad that it didn't happen till Friday because, I was able to go skiing with Austin on Thursday night. He is learning to skii and Thursday was his 3rd time. I was so proud of him cause he has already improved enough to graduate from Skiers Lane to Slithery Dee. He thinks skiing is so much fun now and that is the most important thing. I am so glad that I got him skiing this year, it was so much fun. Well I'm not going to let this little bump in the road totally derail me, I can still watch what I eat till I can exercise again.

No comments:

Post a Comment